September 16th, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST
- Have everything you need before you apply, including supporting documentation – you won't be able to save the application and return to complete it later. You can find full descriptions and required documentation for these awards on the Descriptions of Affiliation Bursaries page.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your next steps.
- If there is a change to any information on the form, let us know by emailing email@example.com, with the subject heading "Affiliation Bursaries Application – Changes" and include your full name and student number. No changes can be made to your application once the application deadline has passed.
For more information, please visit the Affiliation Bursaries page.
Important information about documents
Some awards require documentation to demonstrate your affiliation with the awarding organization. For awards that don’t require documentation, the award committee will give preference to applicants who do provide documentation that demonstrates affiliation.
We accept scanned copies of paper documents.
After you apply
- We will email you about your application status by the end of November.
- UBC Students (both campuses): If you receive an award, funds will be applied directly to tuition with any remaining funds disbursed to you. We strongly encourage students to set up direct deposit to receive funds directly to your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be issued and available for pick up from Enrolment Services.
- Non-UBC post-secondary students: Scholarships funds will be issued as a cheque and mailed to your post-secondary institutions’ financial aid office.